Family owned since 2003. We provide the western suburbs of Chicago with competitively
priced outdoor event rental services.
We rent tents, tables, chairs, dance floor, heaters, accessory items and more.
Skilled delivery staff specializes in transport, set-up, and take-down of the rental items for
your party. Our team consists of individuals from the local communities,
many of whom are highschool and college students.
What Our Customers are Saying About Us!
“Thank you for helping make my daughters first communion party special. We especially appreciated
your suggestions as far as type of tent and seating arrangements. We had many complements from our guests about your tent! We will be calling you next year for our son’s graduation! Thanks Again!” – Bob and Sandy Meyers, St. Charles, IL
“Just a quick note to say thanks for all your help. Your delivery guys (Ryan and Colin) showed up on time, were very efficient and polite. Overall they did a great job!” – Joe and Wendy Swanson, Elgin, IL
“It is nice to find a company that still provides personal service! Thanks for the help with our party. Having 100 people at the house for our son’s graduation party was actually enjoyable! You guys are the best!” Marissa Henderson, Napeville, IL
“The tent, tables and chairs worked out great. Everyone loved the tent. Thanks for all your help and we will call you next year!” – Larry and Amy Chomiak, Bartlett
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to reserve equipment for my party or event?
– You should plan on reserving the necessary equipment as early as possible before your event date. Without a reservation, we cannot guarantee that the items you want will be in stock. If you are unsure of the exact number of guests, we can always modify the reservation to suit your needs at no additional charge.
How do I make a reservation?
– Please call our office to make a reservation. A 40% non-refundable deposit is required for most reservations and can be paid by cash, check, or credit card.
How do I get a quote for my party or event?
– For most events or parties, a general quote can be given over the phone or by email. For larger events, we may need to send a representative to meet in person to go over event needs and view the event space.
PRICING AND PAYMENT:
How does pricing work?
Pricing is based on a full, single day rental. If you require a longer rental, please call us for more information.
When is final payment due?
– Final payment is due on delivery unless prior arrangements have been .
We accept cash, check, or credit card (Visa and Mastercard).
You may also prepay at anytime!
Do you delivery to my city/town?
– We deliver to most towns within the greater Chicagoland area. In order to find out if we deliver to your specific town, please give us a call.
What are your delivery fees?
– The delivery fee is based off of your distance from our location and covers both delivery and pick-up.
What time will you deliver my items?
– For weekend events, delivery and set-up is done on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday prior to the event. Delivery dates and times are scheduled the Monday prior to your event.
– We realize that your time is valuable. Occasionally, our delivery personnel will be delayed by traffic or weather conditions. If this happens, our delivery personnel will keep you updated on the estimated time of arrival.
What if I need a special time for delivery or pick-up?
– We will try to accommodate your request for any special delivery or pick-up times whenever possible. Extra charges typically apply when a “Same Day Delivery and Pick Up” of rental items is needed.
Do I have to be home for delivery?
– We recommend that you or a representative be present at the time of delivery to ensure that your items get delivered to the correct location. If you cannot be home, we will deliver the items to a pre-designated location.
Do the delivery crew set up the equipment?
– All tents will be properly set-up and secured by our trained personnel. Lighting, sidewalls, and dance floors will be installed per the customers request. Tables and chairs will be stacked underneath the tent or in a designated location at no extra cost.
Is there a fee for equipment pick-up?
– No. Delivery fees cover both delivery and pick-up.
Should I do anything with the items before you pick them up?
– We would love it if you could wipe down tables and stack the chairs and leave them under the tent. Please place rented table linens in the bag provided and place under the tent. Please do not attempt to take down the tent structure.
What happens if items are damaged or lost?
– The customer is responsible for all items from time of delivery to time of pick-up. The customer will be charged replacement or repair costs for lost, stolen, or damaged equipment due to misuse or negligence.
Can you install tents over decks, patios, or driveways?
– Yes. Our frame tents can be installed over decks, patios, or driveways given the space needed. Sometimes this requires special staking or water barrel anchoring, so please let us know what type of surface you plan to place the tent..
Are your tents fire retardant?
– All our tents have a certificate of flame retardancy and certified by the California State Fire Marshall (the state with the most stringent fire codes in the nation).We will be glad to email or fax a copy of the certificate to you upon request.
Do you have insurance?
– Great question! Some tent companies may say they have insurance but you can never be sure. We will be glad to provide you with a copy of our insurance certification upon request.
What should I do about underground electrical wire or sprinkler systems?
– State Law requires all tent installers to contact J.U.L.I.E (Joint Utility Locating Information for Excavators) before a tent is installed. We typically call JULIE on the Tuesday before your event. The locators usually arrive within 48 and mark the area where the tent will be installed. We always request that the locators use flags to mark the area rather than spray paint. Although this is only a request, flags are used about 80-90% of the time. If there are no utilities located near the area, no flags will be placed. We will not be responsible for any damage to a sprinkler system that is not marked or marked incorrectly.
What To Look For When Choosing Your Rental Company
– A company that is a member of a business or trade association? A company whose employees and business associates abide by a code of business ethics.
Are products (in inventory) state of the art or outdated?
Can the company supply the best or do they tell you what they have in stock is what you need? Is the operation organized and do you feel confident that it can adequately supply your party needs?
Can the company accommodate last minute changes? Can they supply you with references?
Can they help you with a surprise party? Can they provide you with personalized service?
What Your Rental Company Should Know About You
– Date, time, location and approximate number of guest who will be attending. Whether your affair is formal, informal, simple or elaborate.
Buffet or sit-down style, A buffet requires less space per person than a sit-down. If renting a tent, are there underground sprinklers, cables, wires or any other obstacles the tent installer should know.